The Corona Virus is forcing small businesses to adapt their marketing tactics and do anything they can to expand online.
Clients now go online to find what they need. Affiliate marketing may be the way for businesses to ensure future growth.
Many businesses have understood that expanding their business online, is the smartest business move they’ve ever made.
Just ask Amazon.
Some even set up client acquisition systems called “funnels” that supply the business with targeted clients that are ready to buy. But it does require certain expertise and investment.
According to Wikipedia – Sales process engineering helps salespeople’s efforts become more productive.
But you don’t have to expand your OWN business online.
If you promote someone else’s product or service as an affiliate, you are creating a “web property”. It can sell for you, 24/7 on complete autopilot.
Devon Brown, a seasoned 6 figure marketer has this to say
Affiliate marketing requires:
- you don’t have to create your own product
- A huge investment is not required
- The product owner takes care of customer support
- no need for stock or a warehouse
and several other factors you can discover in his video.
The secret to receiving significant commissions is working in the multi-billion dollar Online Education industry.
A “learn how to” product can be delivered in digital format (ebooks, videos, audio). Commission payouts are usually 50 to 75%.
But there is a Roadmap to follow. To succeed, online business owners just copy what has proven to work.
Devon Brown mentors beginners to get started.
“Because something like this just didn’t exist when I started trying to make money from home. And I didn’t have anyone willing to show me their secrets. So, I suggest you put this to work for yourself!” ~ Devon Brown
So, with his 12 Minute Affiliate System, all the complicated parts of an effective client acquisition system are made simple. After all, you don’t have to be a mechanic to know how to drive a car.
The system includes
1) A proven way to find targeted clients
2) Provides 10 different plug-and-play funnels in 3 multi-billion dollar niches. (home business, weight-loss and fitness, and personal development).
3) And the system adds more than 5 months of Automatic daily email follow up to turn subscribers into customers
4) Income-producing affiliate offers are integrated into the system on your behalf.
5) The step-by-step setup only takes 4 to 6 hours. But a team of professionals can set it up for a busy entrepreneur for less than $100.
Today, the Coronavirus pandemic is forcing businesses to “think outside the box”. Therefore, affiliate marketing may be a way for offline businesses to create supplementary income streams and expand online without risk.
To your success,
Digital Business Consultant
P.S. Feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. Talk soon.